Friday, May 7, 2021

Help ! My Mother Is Sexually Attracted To Me



Goodafternoon Aunty Susan 

I love and admire your personality so much, keep on the good work

Please I need an advice on an issue bothering me so much

Please hide my identity 

Thank you

I'm raised alone by my mum. Yes of a truth she is a good woman and she did all she can to bring me up and she never got married reasons best known to her.

Some years back then in school University ( I stay in school) I observed she was too clingy to me what I mean is she doesn't give me breathing space, she can call me hundred times a day   to check on me and always want to know where I am, even have my friends number too  whom she always call anytime I don't pick her call and she was always asking them about my movements, her frequent calls and over protectiion became a distraction to, I actually thought maybe because I'm her only child she was trying to protect me and all that. 

That trend continues like that not until when my boyfriend then told me it seems my mum is emotionally attracted to me, I never took it so serious and overlook his statement.

After sometime I began to observe my mum closely and realized what my boyfriend then told was actually the truth.

My mum sees every man around me as her rival that  any day I go on a date or spend time with them she will never allow me to rest with calls asking me to come back quickly that she is feeling lonely, I was like lonely as in how and that affects my relationship with those men which eventually ends. She is always naked in the room without shame and often time sit down with her legs wide open with her private part expose which I quarrel her about. She always use some words on me like, your boobs is becoming bigger, your breast is looking good and so many unpleasant words I don't expect from her, in short she is so obsessed about me.

It came to the extent I became afraid that this woman might lure me one day.

When I couldn't bear all this and I can't tell anyone about it, I have to leave to another location telling her I'm going in search of a job because then I don't have a paying job yet but I was learning a skill hoping to get established anytime soon since no job was coming forth.

That was how I ran away from my mum because I cant imagine committing such abominable.

As it is now I can't stay under the same roof with her, I can't go to visit her what I do is to send money to her.

This is what I'm silently battling with 

Please I need an advice on how to handle this


No comments:

Post a Comment